June 15, 2021
Please know that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
- The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Pomona Swap Meet. Unvaccinated Guests must wear face coverings. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter the Pomona Swap Meet unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.
- Attendees must follow CDPH Guidance for Face Coverings.
- As always, our procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
Please note that the State of California recommends and encourages awareness of the following:
- Everyone is encouraged to get vaccinated when eligible.
- Everyone is encouraged to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events where the vaccine status of others in attendance may be unknown to the individuals.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events for populations that may not currently be eligible for vaccination, or may be immunocompromised and whose vaccine protection may be incomplete.