7th Annual C10 Club & Friends Toy Drive
November 21, 2022
We are excited to host the C/10 Club as our December Featured Car Club! The C/10 Club will be holding their 7th Annual Toy Drive at the Pomona Swap Meet & Classic Car Show on Sunday, December 4, 2022 from 5am to 2pm!
The Club will be parked on the Main Aisle in the Classic Car Corral collecting new unwrapped toys and sports equipment. All donations will go to the ABC7 and Southern California Firefighters Spark of Love Campaign. Help us celebrate the 30th year of the Spark of Love Toy Drive – the largest community toy drive in the nation. Bring your family and friends to enjoy the Pomona Swap Meet and participate in this heartwarming toy drive! If you’re unable to attend please read below for other ways you can donate this year.
How to Donate:
- 1) Dropping off your new, unwrapped toys or sports equipment at your local fire station. Subject to change anytime due to public health protocol.
- 2) Text to Give: Text “SPARK” to 24365
- 3) Donating online at https://supportlafd.kindful.com/ to make a donation via credit card. All proceeds will go toward buying toys or sports equipment for the children.
- 4) Drop off a new, unwrapped toy or sports equipment at one of the Stuff-A-Bus events:
2022 STUFF-A-BUS DRIVE-THRU EVENTS
- December 2: Mathis Home in Ontario (Inland Empire) & Target in Camarillo (Ventura County)
- December 9: Los Cerritos Center (Los Angeles County Fire Department) & Westfield Topanga (LAFD)
- December 16: Red Robin in Santa Ana (Orange County)
Toys will be sent to the Spark of Love Toy Central at Los Angeles City Fire, where they will be sanitized, sorted and distributed evenly to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Ventura and Riverside counties. All proceeds will go to buying toys or sports equipment for the children and teens in need.
Over the years, the Spark of Love toy drive has successfully collected and distributed nearly 10 million toys. Let’s make this year’s holiday season even brighter by delivering joy to those who need it most!
Now, for those of you who aren’t familiar with the C/10 Club, well, they’re just a bunch of regular people who are into classic trucks. Obviously, they’re mostly into Chevy C10 pickup trucks, but they welcome anyone with a Chevy or GMC truck (think Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban, panel trucks, etc.). Really, the Club just wants to have a good time, with good people. The Club’s motto of “no dues, few rules, and no hard commitments” pretty much sums it up! If you’re into classic American trucks, you can check out the Club’s Instagram page to see what they’ve been up to lately, or come out and meet them in person at the Toy Drive in Pomona on Sunday, December 4th! Come be apart of a wonderful cause.